
I've been knitting a ton of washcloths recently. For one thing, they're quick and easy and in the midst of final papers and such, quick and easy knitting is required. Secondly, I have a lot of cotton yarn, but not a lot of any one color. Third, I've enjoyed playing with some neat patterns!
I have gotten some more work done on my entrelac socks and I completed Widdershins (finally...), but overall its been simple washcloths.
Unfortunately, my digital camera is still out of commission. (The picture above is from my Christmas knitting.) I think I have to declare it dead and move on with my life. I'll take pictures with someone else's camera next weekend when I'm up with family for my cousin's wedding.
For now, its back to the books and the daydreaming about knitting projects for the summer.
Summer Knitting Ideas:
- Finish Bristow
- Finish Entrelac socks
- Fir Cone Shawl
- More socks!
No comments:
Post a Comment