Thursday, December 4, 2008

Project Overload

It happens every few months.

I think Ravelry is part of the problem, but its not the only thing contributing to my plight.

Yes, I've overloaded my project capacity again. There are just too many wonderful things to knit! I've got so much on the needles that nothing is being done (okay... just washcloths... did you really think I could not knit anything??) The Fir Shawl is hibernating by the couch; the monkey socks are napping in my travel bag; the lace scarf has hidden itself in the stash due to neglect; my poor herringbone mitt sits forlornly on my coffee table, begging for its mate to be completed; and I can't even find the gumption to choose a pattern for the sweater I want to make for my fiancee as a wedding gift. (Though, to my credit, I did finally take his measurements so when I do finally pick something it will fit him!)

Then there are the Christmas things I'd like to make time for; and the birthday gifts as well...

I hope people like washcloths.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck with all of the projects... It seems to be a common theme this time of year! :)