Thursday, March 26, 2009

Far too long

It has been far too long, dear knitting blog, since I spent time with you. I have excuses, I promise! I've been swamped with work. (That one's old.) I've been knitting secret projects that cannot be revealed until a later time. (Valid point, I suppose.) I've been traveling and away from my computer. (Ever heard of a laptop or e-mail, genius?)

In any case, the Valentine's Day gift for my beloved was a lovely Besotted Scarf (Ravelry Link). It's a lovely green flecked with yellows and browns and blues. I'll have to ask him to take a picture of himself in it. My camera is still broken and I forgot to ask to use his. I apologize!

My big pink, fluffy prayer shawl is close to being done. The knitting group has completed 5 already! We're blessing them in worship on Sunday. :-)

The remaining monkey sock is hibernating for being ornery.

For now, that's all the knitting news I've got.

No comments: