Friday, February 8, 2008

Christmas Yarn, Round 2

YarnBee Intrigue
This plum sort of color and sort of neutral pinkish color
This stuff is buried in the stash at the moment. Details later.

Its been a busy start to the semester. Its hard to believe that its already February. I've been knitting a wedding gift for a family member who may or may not read this blog, so unfortunately I won't have many pictures of that WIP until after the wedding. Hopefully there will be other, smaller projects soon.

I have been crocheting some grocery bag type things out of cotton recently. I'm sick of plastic bags! Its time to become more environmentally friendly. Sadly, my digital camera has decided to poop out on me so I haven't been able to take pictures. They're just plain cotton (think Sugar and Cream) string bags. I modified a pattern on the label to make the size I wanted and did a different type of handle. They're useful things! I hope I can show you pictures soon.

No comments: