Alas! My digital camera has decided to bite the dust. I will have to sort it out later. I apologize for picture-less posts in the near future.
Knitting proceeds with somewhat less vigor at present. Classes, papers, projects, the fact that its Lent and church duties are piling up, and the amount of time I spend on the phone talking to a certain male someone have cut into some of my string time. However, I'm still crocheting string bags to take with me to the grocery store and plugging away at the wedding gift for my cousin.
I have a huge itch to start a pair of socks. My friend Emily sent me that lovely sock yarn for my birthday and I'm just dying to try it out! But then I feel guilty that I haven't been working on the Bristow project that I'm supposed to be doing for one of the ladies at work (or the wedding present) and the other projects I've got in the works. Anyone have any suggestions for curing the sock bug without neglecting the projects that I must complete?
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment