Saturday, August 9, 2008

Boxes, ho!

My apartment is filled with cardboard at the moment. I've got lots of boxes to pack for my move north on Wednesday. Today is filled with laundry doing, dish washing, and other chores that lead to more packing. I've sadly begun packing away the stash. My poor cat doesn't know what to do with himself. He hates all of the commotion. (And I think he misses the stash too.)

I'm surprised by how fast the summer has flown by. I finished that cable braid sweater months ago and still haven't gotten pictures. Most recently I've been working on dishtowels and washcloths for my new place. The movie-going scarf is complete, as is a matching hat. I also made Knitty's "Shedir" from the leftover Silky Tweed from the cable braid sweater. I also finished one experimental sock from the self striping sock yarn my friend gave me.

The next time I post I'll be in VA! I'm looking forward to finding a new LYS and new knitters to play with. :-)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good luck with the moving! Our cats hate it whenever boxes or suitcases come out. They get really nervous.