Monday, October 4, 2010

Time Flies


Time flies very quickly these days. I've graduated, been ordained (become a pastor), moved to Michigan, and acquired a second cat (twice. It's a sad story.)

Knitting projects have gone more by the wayside than I've liked, but much progress has been made on MIL's dresser scarf. I also recently started my first colorwork sweater. It is a Knitpicks kit and I think will be lovely when it is done. I love how the warm colors are working together and am very pleased to discover that the Telemark wool isn't bothering my hands as much as I was afraid it might. :-) Both projects are traveling with me this week, so I may have more progress updates when I return. Of course, I've been very remiss in my blogging this year so perhaps I shouldn't make too many promises. Anyway, here's a picture of my new sweatery love:

No comments: