Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bad blogger!

I have been woefully remiss in my knitblogging (or any other sort of blogging) this school year. Life has taken over. Classes have taken my will to write. And here it is, spring break, and I am finally sitting down to think about my current knitting projects:

1. Sweater commissioned by uniquely sized co-worker. I'm sort of making it up. We'll see how it goes. Must be completed by graduation. Body is almost done. Still have to figure out sleeves.

2. Dresser Scarf for MIL. I thought I was going to have to make it up. Then I found this: the Candle Flame Shawl. (Ravelry Link) Must be completed by Christmas.

3. Prayer shawl for a classmate. K3, P3 seed stitch (so it doesn't come out in 3x3 ribs!). Also must be completed by graduation. About halfway there.

And all those guilty incomplete projects:
Monkey Socks, gloves from the honeymoon yarn, honeycomb vest... *sigh* I know I haven't listed all of these... but that's all I can remember at the moment.

No comments: