So, I'm pretty sure that my other friends are sick and tired of my knitting related posts on my other blog. Most of my friends don't understand my string obsession. They give me funny looks when I order them to "pet the yarn!" (Its just so soft! You must touch it!!) They just don't get it.
In the interest of still having friends who aren't string-obsessed, I will post knitterly things on this blog instead. I do hope you'll enjoy!
Knitting History:
My grandmother on my dad's side taught me how to knit when I was in high school. When she died a little over a year ago, knitting became a way to still feel connected to her. Now I'm 24 years old and studying to become a pastor and knitting is what holds me together when life gets stressful. After Grandma taught me knitting and purling and knitting in the round on dpns, I've pretty much taught myself out of books and magazines.
Current WIP list:
- Green Tea Raglan from IK
- Bristow from Knitty
- 1st of a pair of entrelac socks
- 2nd of a pair of plain socks
- Montego Bay Scarf from IK
Ravelry ID: Revseminarian. Look me up and we'll be friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment