Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweater Fest

Somehow I have gotten myself into a lot of sweater projects this year. Top of my list is currently the Green Tea Raglan from Interweave Knits Spring '07 (minus the belt thing).


I'm making it from Knitpick's CotLin yarn which I am thoroughly enjoying. It gets softer as you work with it. I think the person I'm giving this to will really love it after its been washed a few times. It just needs a back and it will be good to go! I did the sleeves in between doing the second front/back piece so that I wouldn't get Second Sleeve Syndrome.

I had planned on casting on the last piece of this tonight, but I realized that this was taking up my size 5 straights:This is one of the front pieces of Knitty's Bristow. I'm making myself finish this piece before I reclaim the needles to start the last bit of the GTR.

Munkus finds this whole thing very amusing.

No comments: