Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Day

Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the US so my family is making the long trek from Indiana to come and visit me. I've been diligently working on my schoolwork this weekend so I can spend the rest of the week with them doing more interesting things (like knitting!).

Luckily, some of my homework was reading for my theology class and the text for that class is actually the manuscript of a book our professor is writing. It comes in a great big three ring binder and I can read and knit at the same time! Between reading theology at work (I work at the school library) and watching a couple of episodes of "Men in Trees" last night, I'm almost done with this furry beast:
Its a fun fur scarf, just plain garter stitch. The colorway, Copacabana, stripes itself and I think it looks like Rainbow Sherbet. Its bright and fun and will be perfect for some little girl somewhere. :-)

No comments: